Orthodontist Clinic, Redbridge
An internal remodel, rear extension and loft conversion of an existing orthodontist clinic
Satish Jassal Architects have produced designs to remodelled and extend a busy orthodontist clinic. The clinic is established within a former semi-detached house. The orthodontists wanted to expand and extend the existing clinic to accommodate :
- The addition of two orthodontist chairs and orthodontists.
- Provision of faculties for disabled patients.
- Provision of faculties for staff welfare.
- Provision of education faculties.
- A private patient consultation area.
- A specialist denture workshop.
- Improved waiting and reception areas.
We achieved this by reorganising the existing internal layout, creating a rear extension and rear loft conversion.